When The Pope Comes To My Country

We are nation builders
We have little time
We devote it all to our People
A healthy People,
A healthy nation,
The Pearl of Africa!

I am Minister of health
I spend all day doing books of accounts
At night I visit the mortuary
It is forever empty
Oh Praise our ministry
For our healthy people
They do not die!

We are a healthy nation
At fifty one,
I am a teenager
And somebody is not happy
Now I am at the University
Locked in the University
And I understand everything.
The University does not need us
It will not miss us soon when we get out
Our people do
Our services, they will
As somebody stands between us and our people

When Pope comes to Uganda
He will leave three people in our nation
St. Jim
St. Michael
And St. Inspector General, the traitor,
All for God and my Country!

Comments