What is love?

She’s crying
Holding back her words
Grinning so hard
Soaking her beautiful face
With these sweet tears
Rolling down to her chin
Drenching her undefiled cheeks

She is hurting
Hurting for love!

She bites her teeth so hard
And closes her eyes
To keep her tongue from telling her story

Then she bundles up herself!

“Save those tears,”
He master calls from within,
“There are more things to cry for,
Than for love!”

Amina bursts in tears again
Then her tongue lets out the shell,
“But I love him,
I’ll die for him!”
Croak! Croak! Croak!

His sarcastic tone laughed
It was a message,
A bad message he recalls it,
“Help yourself and leave
I am not opening
I don’t care what happens
Just leave me alone,
I don’t love you,”
Britney, a bride-to-be chucks her boyfriend!

Betrayal,
Chips chicken and cheating,
Tears of joy,
Laughter’s with pain
All flowing in the River of love
Oh God forbid,
That I should drink from that river!


Flowers, roses,
One kiss
Babies, abortions and deaths
All flow from the river of love!

Weddings in church
Divorces in court
Lies and tales,
All for love
And we say we loved so much.

Do tell me,
What is love?

By me

Comments